Monday, June 25, 2012

Recommend A...



"Recommend A..." is a weekly meme, posted every Monday, hosted over on Chick Loves Lit. It's a quick, fun and unique way to recommend a book that you love!
Recommend A...Book You Thought Was Funny!!

My choice for this week is A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz

I was going to go with Chelsea Handler’s My Horizontal Life, but that is not really appropriate for a blog that focuses mainly on young adult literature (adult readers: go read this, its HILARIOUS) so instead I went with one of my favorites. I loved this book. The narration style was hilarious with some aside statements made to both parents and children as well as to the characters in the story. Gidwitz is writing a companion novel, set to debut this fall and I am so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this one! I'm always looking for a funny read, thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete