Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)

Girl of Nightmares
Kendare Blake
August 7, 2012

In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.


Well, we all know I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, and I actually just recommended it to one of my young patrons at work and that reminded me that I am eagerly anticipating its sequel so why not give it a shout out?! Look at this cover, the colors are awesome and Anna's come hither-ness is somewhat creepy and also endearing a little, no?

3 comments:

  1. These books have the BEST covers (and the BEST ghost!) and I am soooo excited for this one too! It is going to be scary and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL need to read Anna Dressed in Blood, but I love love love the cover of Girl of Nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Dressed in Blood was one of my FAVES from last year. I can't wait for this follow up either. :_)

    ReplyDelete